Sunday, December 13, 2009

The X Factor

The conclusion to a fantastic series will be aired tonight live on ITV1 and do you know what, it really has been a fantastic series. I have loved it.

I have often mocked those who watched the show in past years, believing I was 'above it' and that it wasn't 'real' music.

However, I have watched it closely this year and been very impressed with how watchable it really is. I've seen some neck-hair raising performances, genuine tension and excitement and had some right laughs too. I particularly loved John and Edward hanging on every week, loved Stacey's Queen performance - a song I'd never really heard and identified with them before and Joe's performance last night with a rough looking George Michael was sensational.

You might think, X Factor - pah! Well so did I, but it's proved me wrong this year and I hope tonight's final is as good as it can be.

Here's Joe and George Michael from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment