Sunday, August 9, 2009

Altercation Last Night



Albert Road, Middlesbrough. Scum absolutely everywhere, pizza shops full and parmos selling out! As we wondered up Albert Road, this lass is getting some grief or dishing it out to this young coloured chap. Dizzee Rascal as my mate Keith called him later.

She smashed his head off a car and then he speared her in to some shutters before launching a blistering 1-2 combination that didn't even phase her! She was a big old girl and hard as nails!

It made me ashamed of the shit-hole I live in that the police took about ten minutes for them to come and sort anything out. They were stood about 15 yards away (near Flares) and everyone seemed to get a bit of a kick out of it. I suppose it's a scene seen everywhere in today's Booze Britain. The highlight for me was that she called him a paedophile! But he clearly wasn't, as he did not have NHS glasses on or a beard.

Bonkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment