Monday, August 10, 2009

i-Pod and i-Phone



Well I was in for some conflict today. I wasn't too bothered today about the lass who's on work experience wearing her ipod all day. After all she was doing a load of filing for me and doing a fairly good job. I couldn't hear it, she didn't hum along either so there was no need to bother her you might think. Oh no, a few complaints came my way after she'd left and I wondered what everyone thought? Should I knack her?

But it also got me thinking quite a bit about the iPhone 3gs I've ordered. I am seriously reconsidering it now as, when the chuff am I going to use it?

I have a fully functioning PC at home (well sometimes), I use Spotify for music and well anything else that it does doesn't seem to be that practical or useful...or is it? Would I use these 'apps' a lot? Or 3 months into my 2 year contract would I just be saying, "Big fucking wow!" to the app that lets me drink an imaginary pint of Carling.

I hate Carling.

3 comments:

  1. See, that's the reason I don't have one. Extortionate contracts (2 year? WTF?) obsolete in 3.8 seconds, and do I really need something in my pocket that allows me to make my own "Harder, Better, Faster Stronger" remix?

    I want a phone to be a phone, not a toy. A good camera is a bonus, which at last check, the iphone doesn't have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make you own Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger remix?

    I'm getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm paying 20 quid a month for my Nokia E71 and it's got everything I need. Internet, Wireless, Camera, Keyboard, Twitter, etc. The iPhone is just more fucking overpriced Apple hype wank.

    ReplyDelete